[Linux-aus] Are the Robogals coming to LCA 2014?

Ian ilox11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:22:30 EST 2013

Last year at LCA 2013 we attended a very interesting presentation from the
Robogals and I would hope they can attend again as I believe they would
appreciate the support and recognition that an International Conf like LCA
can give them.

Unfortunately last year all their LEGO robots were locked up for the summer
break so perhaps if they come along for 2014 they can be reminded to take
along their robots for demonstration? I can see the delegates getting right
into programming contests to make their robot do amazing things ;)

--
-- Ian