[Linux-aus] grr

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Sat Oct 19 22:28:48 EST 2013

Hi,

Just to let you know that some of the organising committee people for linux.conf.au 2014 are tracking this.

It's kind of got a little beyond the initial request, but some important issues have been raised, some of which can be answered/addressed by us, and some which may need to go to linux australia.

Well try and post a response once we've had a chance to discuss this, and to see what our options are.

Best regards,

Euan deKock