[Linux-aus] grr

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Sat Oct 19 21:55:27 EST 2013

Hiya,

On 19/10/13 21:45, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
> So is anyone on this list actually authorised to set/influence policy
> around non-student concession categories? Robyn's original frustration
> seems valid given the lack of information.

In short - yes :)

There has been quite a bit of discussion both on the part of the Linux
Australia Council and the LCA 2014 organising committee.

I thought I'd seen an email go out to the effect that it is being
discussed so Robyn could at least know his request had been heard.  Alas
I cannot find said email so am wondering if I imagined it, perhaps too
much sun today! :)

I've been off net much of the day so am still catching up on the
discussion, I imagine something will be forthcoming in the next few days
though.

The input from various folk so far has been most helpful, thankyou.
Thankyou also for your patience as this is worked through :)

Cheers,
Hugh
Vice President, Linux Australia