[Linux-aus] Candidate Statement: Christopher Neugebauer
james at lovedthanlost.net
Wed Nov 20 15:08:54 EST 2013
Peter Lawler wrote:
> On 20/11/2013 3:38 AM, Noel Butler wrote:
>> LA should promote Linux and OSS, and not 98% of
>> pycon rubbish
> Silly me, I thought Python was a globally recognised Open Source
> Software project, driving many other FLOSS projects and some not so
> unknown closed projects.
> Care to fill me in on what I'm missing here?
Personally Noel's comments have solidified my vote for Chris.
Thanks Noel for stumping for Chris. I suspect you've done wonders for
his electoral chances! :)
* The Docker Book (http://dockerbook.com)
* The LogStash Book (http://logstashbook.com)
* Pro Puppet (http://tinyurl.com/ppuppet)
* Pro Linux System Administration (http://tinyurl.com/linuxadmin)
* Pro Nagios 2.0 (http://tinyurl.com/pronagios)
* Hardening Linux (http://tinyurl.com/hardeninglinux)
More information about the linux-aus