[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Member Survey update

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Sun Nov 17 10:10:06 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the progress of the Linux Australia Member Survey
2013.

We have had an excellent response rate to the survey - with over 560
a response rate of nearly 20%, which is fantastic. Again, I'd like to
thank all the community for their participation - your responses will
help us shape Linux Australia into the future.

ACSPRI are now collating the results and will produce a report for the
Council including summary data and key recommendations. We expect this
report in December. It is our intention to make this report public, and
for it to be tabled on or before our Annual General Meeting in Perth at
linux.conf.au 2014 in early January.

I would again like to take the opportunity to thank ACSPRI, an in
particuarly, Adam Zammit, for their work on our survey to date.

As always your comments, feedback and queries are warmly welcomed.

Kind regards,
Kathy

--
Kathy Reid