[Linux-aus] Need Help

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Nov 1 00:14:19 EST 2013

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013, Nick Cumming <nick.cumming at intexconnect.com> wrote:
> The board they issue to us is very old and they are wanting us to provide
> them with an updated system using Linux. We have a small NRE budget and
> would like to discuss with someone how we go about developing this very
> simple control board.

This isn't a job advert list.

When you find a suitable place to advertise for jobs (such as the jobs list
that some LUGs run) then you need to write a better message.

You need to specify whether work from remote is acceptable, give some idea of
the rate that you are prepared to pay, and give some basic information on the
type of driver needed and what it will interface to.