[Linux-aus] PyCon Australia registration and accommodation deadlines fast approaching!

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:42:55 EST 2013

With little over one month remaining before PyCon Australia 2013 kicks
off in Hobart, Tasmania, there are some important conference deadlines
fast approaching. There's just one week left to book conference
accommodation at the conference venue, and only registrations
completed before the end of Tuesday 11 June will include a conference
T-shirt.

== Accommodation -- Book by Wednesday 5 June ==

Our conference venue, Wrest Point, has a number of hotel rooms
reserved for PyCon Australia delegates, at guaranteed prices. These
are good value-for-money, and are all very close to the conference
rooms.

These rates will only be guaranteed for delegates who reserve their
rooms on or before Wednesday 5 June 2013. For details of prices, room
types, and how to book, see our website at
http://2013.pycon-au.org/register/accommodation

To reserve your room, one night's (refundable) deposit must be paid on
reservation.

== Conference Registration -- Register by Tuesday 11 June to guarantee
your t-shirt ==

Conference registrations will be open until just before the conference
kicks off, unless we sell out earlier. However, we need final numbers
for our t-shirt supplier a few weeks beforehand. So, if you want your
conference t-shirt, please register before Tuesday 11 June!

If you've got any queries about the conference, registration or
accommodation, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us through
e-mail at contact at pycon-au.org

See you here in July!

=== About PyCon Australia ===

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python Programming
Community. The fourth PyCon Australia will be held on July 5--7, 2013
in Hobart, Tasmania, bringing together professional, student and
enthusiast developers with a love for developing with Python. PyCon
Australia informs the country’s Python developers with presentations,
tutorials and panel sessions by experts and core developers of Python,
as well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2013, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org or e-mail us at contact at pycon-au.org.

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Platinum sponsor: Australian Computer
Society (Tasmanian Branch) (www.acs.org.au); and our Gold Sponsors,
Google Australia (www.google.com.au), the Tasmanian Government
Department of Economic Development, and TasICT. For full details of
our sponsors, see our website.

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --