[Linux-aus] We're now about 4 months away from Software Freedom Day

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Fri May 3 07:20:51 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a courtesy note to advise that we're now a little over 4 months
away from Software Freedom Day. If you're considering getting a team
together, now is a good time to start thinking about it and planning.
Registrations on the Software Freedom Day website [1] are not yet open,
but please consider subscribing to the mailing list for announcements [2].

[1] http://www.softwarefreedomday.org

If your team needs some funding to help pull together an event, please
be aware of the Linux Australia Grants program [3].

[3] http://linux.org.au/projects/grants

Kind regards,
Kathy

--