No subject

Fri Jun 28 20:03:03 EST 2013

> Registrations for StixCampGembrook are open!
>
> StixCampGembrook is a weekend unconference event running from the 1st -
3rd November 2013. Participants will spend 2 full days networking with
like-minded others, sharing their knowledge, and learning from others. The
venue is a scout camp in the Dandenong Ranges and accommodation is provided
(subject to availability - camping spots are available too) and will
provide a change of atmosphere to the typical city-based conferences.

> Participation extends from the usual unconference environment, with the
option for communal meals and other social activities available at the camp.

> There are two ticket types: a regular participant ticket that we'll try
and refund, subject to surplus sponsorship funds; and a supporting
participant ticket, which won't be refunded, allowing, instead, for regular
participants to get more of a refund. Both cost $67.50 + GST.

> Register Today
>
> StixCampGembrook is organised by the BarCampMelbourne team and is a Linux
Australia Event. Any surplus funds after the regular participant tickets
have been refunded, will go back to Linux Australia to be used for further
helping the open source community in Australia.

> Please forward this email to your colleagues.
>
> Cheers!
> Ben
>

> --
> Ben Dechrai
> Internet Technology Consultant
> Mentor, Presenter, and Hard-Core Privacy Nut
>
> phone
> +415 127 120
> im / email
> ben at dechrai.com
> website
> https://bendechrai.com/
> twitter
> @bendechrai

--047d7b3441d0d394ea04e8462a1a

&gt;<br>
&gt; StixCampGembrook is a weekend unconference event running from the 1st =
- 3rd November 2013. Participants will spend 2 full days networking with li=
ke-minded others, sharing their knowledge, and learning from others. The ve=
nue is a scout camp in the Dandenong Ranges and accommodation is provided (=
subject to availability - camping spots are available too) and will provide=
 a change of atmosphere to the typical city-based conferences.<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Participation extends from the usual unconference environment, with th=
e option for communal meals and other social activities available at the ca=
mp.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; There are two ticket types: a regular participant ticket that we&#39;l=
l try and refund, subject to surplus sponsorship funds; and a supporting pa=
rticipant ticket, which won&#39;t be refunded, allowing, instead, for regul=
ar participants to get more of a refund. Both cost $67.50 + GST.<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Register Today<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; StixCampGembrook is organised by the BarCampMelbourne team and is a Li=
nux Australia Event. Any surplus funds after the regular participant ticket=
s have been refunded, will go back to Linux Australia to be used for furthe=
r helping the open source community in Australia.<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Please forward this email to your colleagues.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Cheers!<br>
&gt; Ben<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; -- <br>
&gt; Ben Dechrai<br>
&gt; Internet Technology Consultant<br>
&gt; Mentor, Presenter, and Hard-Core Privacy Nut<br>
&gt; =A0<br>
&gt; phone=A0<br>
&gt; +415 127 120<br>
&gt; im / email=A0<br>