[Linux-aus] Seeking feedback - EFA Citizens Not Suspects campaign

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.it.consulting at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 19:28:36 EST 2013

Way, way, off topic and off into the fringes

On 25/06/13 18:26, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jun 2013, Scott Ferguson
> <scott.ferguson.it.consulting at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> As the proverb says, "Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid"

The above *is* a "quote".

<snipped>

> Bret made no reference to any religious book.

You must be confused. I did *not* say that he quoted a religious book,
only that he *didn't* quote a particular book. He quoted a movie.

> You should read the Wikipedia page to learn what a Proverb is.

Good advise. Try it. ;p
Then read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proverbial_expression

A spirited defence, though your point eludes me.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmOLyK44D7Y
>
> On a more serious note the music video Integral by the Pet Shop Boys
> is worth watching.

Seriously? Pet Shop Boys!
Good grief.

Of all the work inspired by Yevgeny Zamyatin...