[Linux-aus] Fwd: LCA 2015 Submission

Cherie Ellis cherie at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Jun 24 15:17:58 EST 2013

Hi

what address do we send submissions to?

Many thanks

Cherie Ellis

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Submission
Date: 	Mon, 24 Jun 2013 04:54:04 +0000
From: 	Lee Watkins <lee.watkins at aucklandnz.com>
To: 	cherie at openmedia.co.nz <cherie at openmedia.co.nz>

Hi Cherie,

Can you confirm the email address that we need to send the submission
through to on the day?

Cheers

Lee

*Lee Watkins***

*Sales Manager, Auckland Convention Bureau***

*DDI *+64 9 354 7046   | *M *+64 21 227 7046   | *P *+64 9 365 0500

139 Quay Street, Auckland

PO Box 5561, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141, New Zealand

*E *_lee.watkins at aucklandnz.com_

AucklandNZ.com/conventions <http://www.aucklandnz.com/>

ATEED-byline-colour+Auckland-lock-up301px.png

CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that
may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of
the message and attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any
viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may
have on the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in
this email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development Ltd.