[Linux-aus] Accounting on Linux

Brent Wallis brent.wallis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:44:41 EST 2013

Ahhhmm ... didn't I just read a post on LA's accounts that mentioned Xero
being used?
http://www.xero.com/
...a SaaS offering.

Our offices are inside a large Accountancy firm and their 3000 odd client
uptake of this software is nearing 25%, achieved within 2 years.
Our company does not use it as I have concerns in terms of privacy and
sec....but it does seem very popular.

TBH, what of I have seen of the MYOB and Reckon online services pales
in comparison.
Perhaps the LA Treasurer would be best to comment on it's functionality?

Rgds
BW