[Linux-aus] Linux, Open-Source and the young-people.

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Wed Jan 23 19:47:49 EST 2013

Indeed that's a great start.

Additionally you could propose to the council to become a subcommittee
charged with evangelising to and selecting young-people to visit
conferences. The subcommittee policies are here
http://www.linux.org.au/policies/sub-committee but if you have an idea
of how to formalise and action such a plan it'd be great to hear about it.

As I pointed out in my candidacy spiel[0] I see the council existing to
enable the members to do things. This is one of those awesome things
that the council could enable you to do if you - or others - were keen
to run with it. I'd love to have a chat to you at LCA if you're interested?

Cheers,
Josh

[0] http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2013-January/020336.html