[Linux-aus] Linux, Open-Source and the young-people.

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Jan 23 17:42:07 EST 2013

I got a couple offlist messages from people, and I agree with what they
say

First, the website is a mess, no member login link

As I noted to the offlisters, when I found it in history I'd post it
here...
https://www.linux.org.au/membership/index.php?page=elections

lack, no, total lack of communication re the voting. David, as below,
and the couple offlist replies did not even know we are in actual voting
period.

perhaps someone who is on the exiting council would like to make an
announcement filling people in offcially...

*I* only found out it was vote period because as the three people I saw
announced their intentions on list, I went searching to find out if
there were any more.

sorry, but,  pathetic effort guys/gals