[Linux-aus] Existing council planning on rerunning?

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Mon Jan 14 00:21:34 EST 2013

Hi Mark,

Not entirely sure at this point. I realise I don't really have long to
choose though. It's a fair bit of work and I have been doing it for 3
years now. I would perhaps consider a different roll for a change but
John's comments about new blood also has good merits.

I'm curious to see how it all turns out.

Cheers,
Josh