[Linux-aus] Name change election results..

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Fri Jan 4 02:11:42 EST 2013

As someone who voted *for* a name change (to Open Source Australia), the
data has me convinced that the majority of the community who felt strongly
enough to vote has spoken in favour of retaining the status quo.

In agreement with Brenda, David et al, let's move on and spend our energy
and enthusiasm expanding the reach, influence and goals of Linux
Australia.

Thanks to the Council for being so consultative and co-ordinating a
painstaking election.

Kind regards,
Kathy