[Linux-aus] Name change election results..

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:55:54 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM, John Ferlito <johnf at inodes.org> wrote:

>> Otherwise we will always have the question hanging around about "what if
>> the voting process had been different...".
>
> Since we are in the middle of an election I wonder if this is best
> left to the newly elected council to make a decision on.
>
> I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of +1's -1's on this to help the
> council decide where the community stands.
>
> So, should the current council hold another Member DB election with new
> questions something along the lines of.
>
> 1. Do you thing LA should change it's name Yes/No
> 2. Please rank the following names

If the council were interested in doing this, it would make sense to
run such an election at the same time as the council election to
increase turnout.

Would part (2) be for the top 3 names found in the recent election?

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --