[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Grant application: "monitoring" mailing list

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sun Feb 24 19:12:01 EST 2013

Hi Alastair,

Just a courtesy note to advise that we've received your application for
the below mailing list.
It seems like a pretty straightforward request and one that doesn't
require a lot of discussion, so I will propose to Council that we move
forward and get it created for you if there are no objections/concerns.

You should hear back from us within a few days,

Kind regards,
Kathy