[Linux-aus] [LCA2013-Chat] The "Crowd-Sourcing TBL" Fundraiser

John Dalton john at johndalton.info
Fri Feb 8 14:04:22 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Joshua Hesketh <
josh at opentechnologysolutions.com.au> wrote:

> Clearly it is a financial burden that no one member of the community
> should have to bear alone - a practical and obviously well intended
> gesture though it was.

Late response from me, but I just wanted to add my voice to those thanking
the council for their quick response. Part of the point of electing people
is so that they can make decisions quickly and effectively without having
to bikeshed all the details in public. It can be a hard line to walk, but I
think they did the job perfectly in this instance. Good work!

J.

--
http://johndalton.info
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnrdalton