[Linux-aus] Open Hardware Conference [adding to conference set]

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Wed Feb 6 12:04:42 EST 2013

On 06/02/13 08:25, David Lyon (Hackerpads) wrote:

snip

> As it was, there was already a hardware component to LCA2013 in
> the form of the Arduino miniconf. However, that only scratches the
> tip of the iceberg of the interesting stuff that's going on in that
> arena. Next we need to add Raspberry-Pi miniconf and it's easy to
> see how that could grow.

as regards this I would urge you to consider seeking participation in
ACEC conferences.  The audience of this conference is teachers in
primary and secondary schools apart from administrators et al.

Next one is 2014 in Adelaide in Sep/Oct

http://acec2014.acce.edu.au/

cheers
brenda
--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS CP, ACS Honorary Life Member
Chair IFIP International Professional Practice Partnership (IP3) 2011-13