[Linux-aus] Professionals Australia (formerly APESMA)

Lev Lafayette lev at levlafayette.com
Wed Dec 18 09:57:57 EST 2013

Hi Brianna,

On Tue, December 17, 2013 4:55 pm, Brianna Laugher wrote:

> I doubt that they have any particular understanding of OSS, but I am
> not sure they especially need it? Unless the issue relates to
> work-related copyright or something.

My experience was their IT section was aimed more to people managing IT
and IT workers rather than the people actually delivering IT, and it
certainly wasn't about collective bargaining, wages and conditions.

All the best,

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)