[Linux-aus] Your feedback sought - Linux Australia Member Survey scope

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Aug 17 22:50:22 EST 2013

Hi Bret
On 08/16/2013 02:28 PM, Bret Busby wrote:
> House Unamerican
> Activities Committee,

The House Unamerican Activities Committee (HUAC), later the House
Committee on Internal Security (HCIS), was disbanded in 1975.  I think
maybe you're meaning the House Judiciary Committee, which absorbed the
role of the HCIS?

--

Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...