[Linux-aus] [Lugcomms] LUG IRC Meeting Tuesday 25th Sept 9pm EST

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:33:01 EST 2012

Glad to have both of you on board, see you then.

As to successes: to quote Young Frankenstein as played by Gene Wilder "It's
alive! It's alive!"

I'd seen questions passed back and forth between various people along the
lines of "Did Newcastle make it here?" at previous LUG IRC meets, your
response is good news, since I don't hold out much hope for the health of
some like Townsville.

Not sure about SFD kits, our SFD evaporated because I didn't "kick start"
anything in the last month before-hand. But we can ask folk when they turn
up!

Cheers,
Don.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Tasmanian Linux Users Group <
taslug at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure if I can make it, but I'd be keen to know if other SFD teams in
> Australia got their SFI packages on time. Ours arrived today.
>
> Cheese

Don Knowles, Rockhampton, Australia
a Founding Member of Central Queensland Linux User Group