[Linux-aus] LCA2014 - Next steps to get it done?

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Tue Sep 4 19:44:30 EST 2012

Also for future bids there would be value in having a "prospective bid open
evening" where teams or individuals sign up for a 20 minute session with
Ghosts, the last years LCA team, and anyone else with wisdom to share
on mumble or irc.  This would be best run during or right after the
Expressions of interest stage.

This session would be so they can discuss their bid ideas and get
instant feedback on queries like; how many delegates did you get last
year per ticket type, who set up zookeepr, what was the address of
that super useful wiki that had all the answers and we're thinking of
doing this different what do you think?

Based on how many bids are being made this would likely take at most
one evening.

Kind Regards
Luke John