[Linux-aus] PLUG Talk streaming now: Python in Astronomy

Nick Bannon nick-la at rcpt.to
Tue Oct 9 22:34:03 EST 2012

Streaming now (since 7:00pm WST) PLUG has our October meeting:
Dr. Andrew Williams is talking on Python use in astronomy, work with optical
telescopes and digital cameras; and the MWA:
http://www.mwatelescope.org/

As normal, we're streaming, tune on on our temporary icecast host here:
http://54.251.52.124:8000/
http://54.251.52.124:8000/PLUG-live.ogg

...and monitoring IRC for any questions from home on #plug on
irc.plug.org.au (irc.gimp.org).

Soon after, we should have the recording available at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PerthLinuxUsersGroup

Venue care of SpaceCubed.org , 45 St Georges Tce Perth.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal