[Linux-aus] Sept 25 IRC LUG Meeting log

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Oct 8 10:06:44 EST 2012

On Sat, 2012-10-06 at 11:44 +1000, Don Knowles wrote:

> Next meet in irc.freenode.net/#linux-aus-lugs will be October 30th at
> 9pm AEST, 8pm Qld time (curse you, daylight saving!).

That's actually  October 30th at 9pm AEDT, 8pm AEST.

I know some clueless web devs all over the place confuse everyone
bewcause they don't know any better and call it  Aus East Summer Time,
but its official status is Aus East Daylight Time, S always stands for
Standard.

Off course you can also substitute what D stands for *cough* or replace
it with P, for "pretend" time  ;)