[Linux-aus] libre aus

Peter Lieverdink peter at cc.com.au
Wed May 2 12:12:41 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----
> >> from linux-aus to libre-aus ... and the
>
> +1 for me. Do we have an unofficial voting thing somewhere (sigh.
> Facebook?) to avoid spamming the list with 'Me too!'s?

I'll set one up on the LA website (many members aren't on facebook) in the not too distant future and populate it with name suggestions from the wiki page. We can then run a straightforward ranking vote, pretty much like the way a council election works, and hopefully get a name that MOST people could support.

- P.