[Linux-aus] libre aus

Tom Eastman tom at eastman.net.nz
Tue May 1 14:26:36 EST 2012

I am nobody, but here's my first (and only) contribution to the discussion:

I like "Libre Australia".

I like it because you're better off explaining what your name means
("Libre means freedom") than having to explain what it doesn't mean
("Linux Australia doesn't necessarily mean Linux").

Also, of all the names discussed, it's the only one *broad* enough to
encompass the sheer range of the things we're passionate about.

It's only a shame it doesn't include 'NZ' anywhere in there, but I can
live with that.

Cheers,

	Tom