[Linux-aus] A thread just for names...

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Tue May 1 11:58:07 EST 2012

The open source is on there as software specific as I created the
table and until this discussion I have never linked open technologies
such as arduino to open source, this is clearly an error on my behalf.

Open source still does not seem to cover things like open standards,
open culture, open licenses and in general the creative sharing and
reuse of ideas.

The table could use some additional columns, but inclusiveness and
clear namespaces seemed to be the most common items in pros and cons
for each name.

Kind Regards
Luke John