[Linux-aus] libre aus

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:06:56 EST 2012

Got to say I like Libre Australia - concise, not entirely mysterious,
some continuity. But it suggests a broader reaching remit than this
community is actually interested in, so I would settle on Libre
Technology Australia.

On 1 May 2012 08:16, Paul Gear <paul at gear.dyndns.org> wrote:
> You don't think there's the slight possibility that it will be confused with
> a prominent brand of women's sanitary products?  We don't want a name at
> which persons of the 18-25 age group spontaneously burst out laughing.

We can have a French Pronunciation BoF at LCA, perhaps.

Freedom gives you wings! Wait, that's Red Bull. :)

In serious, I don't think that would be a huge concern. They are not
likely to both be relevant in many contexts.

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/