[Linux-aus] Grant request: Travel assistance for ODF+RDF talk at OLS

Ben Martin monkeyiq at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 19 16:19:00 EST 2012

Hi folks,
  Firstly, a big thank you to Sridhar Dhanapalan and Steve Dalton for
supporting the application!

  I'm not sure on the status of the application. It's been about a month
since I proposed it and the event itself starts on the 11th of July
(about 3 weeks time).

  In any case, I'll be doing my best to continue to promote ODF and open
document computing standards & software. (& write more of the later of
course). If semantics in ODF sounds interesting to anyone on the list,
feel free to drop me an email :)