[Linux-aus] Fwd: PyCon Australia 2012 -- Call for Topics now open!

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn+pyconau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:53:03 EST 2012

In case you missed the news, PyCon Australia is being held on August
18th and 19th in Hobart, Tasmania.  Like the first two PyCon Australia
conferences, 2012 hopes to be full of presentations, tutorials and
panel sessions from experts and core developers of the Python
programming language, as well as the Python libraries and frameworks
that you rely on for your work.

It's time for us to start shaping the conference programme for 2012,
and we need your help.  We want to know what topics you want to see
covered at PyCon Australia, or which presenters you think can help
make our conference perfect for you.

If you're already convinced, pop over to
http://tinyurl.com/pyconau2012-cft and fill out our Call for Topics
form.  If not, we've got a blog post over at
http://chris.neugebauer.id.au/2012/01/11/pycon-australia-2012-call-for-topics-now-open/
which will tell you even more!

== About PyCon Australia ==

We're Australia's conference for the Python programming community.
Learn about Python from experts and core developers of the
implementations, libraries and frameworks you rely on: August 18 & 19,
2012 in Hobart, Tasmania.  Find out more at http://pycon-au.org or
e-mail us at contact at pycon-au.org

--
--Christopher Neugebauer
Conference Coordinator and Sponsor Liaison

PyCon Australia: Hobart 2012 -- http://pycon-au.org -- @pyconau

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --
AIM: chrisjrn157 -- MSN: chris at neugebauer.id.au -- WWW:
http://chris.neugebauer.id.au -- Twitter/Identi.ca: @chrisjrn