[Linux-aus] (no subject)

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:28:49 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

Next Tuesday is the last of February, so it's time for another LUGs meeting
on IRC!
Topic of the night will be ... which night? which day? time to switch to
... ?

Not to put too fine a point on it, we seem to be missing a lot of LUGs.
Is it on the wrong night/day? Is there a better time, either later or
(*shudder*) earlier?
Should we just invade the linux-aus channel once a month and talk up a
storm?

Do we need to consider a wiki or a Facebook or some alternative
communication medium?

I want to hear from *YOU*!

Tuesday 8pm Daylight time (7pm QLD) etc.
irc.freenode.net/#linux-aus-lugs

--
Don Knowles, Rockhampton, Australia
a Founding Member of Central Queensland Linux User Group