[Linux-aus] AGM, Election, Name Change & Rusty Wrench Award

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Dec 15 19:32:03 EST 2012

On 12/15/2012 07:21 PM, David Newall wrote:

> Pardon me, that means nothing to me.  I was seeking a comprehensive
> description of the process; an algorithm, if you will.

This question has come up a few times, and has been answered by Stewart
Smith, the memberDB author.

If you have the time, you can dig back through the Linux-Aus archives,
or wait patiently until Stewart checks his email next, and stops
screaming long enough to explain how it works.

regards

--
Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...