[Linux-aus] fourier transforms

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Sun Aug 19 19:51:24 EST 2012

Hi all

Which of you maths wizards can assist me with some Fourier transform stuff?
You'll need to be familiar with the way FT libraries work.
No worries I do the coding (in C), I just need some guidance on which transforms I need and how to work with the data I have in relation to the way the FT functions deal with their input and output.
Thanks

Toss me an email if you're willing and able, or give me a buzz if you happen to have my mobile and are intrigued about what I'm up to ;-)

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com) MySQL services