[Linux-aus] What is LA's response to UEFI Secure Boot?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Aug 5 10:20:59 EST 2012

Sunday Tongue in cheek

Sorry Brent, LA have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo
buuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyy trying to convince us all we need to change the
organisations name - no energy left to argue for real relevant things
that will affect us.

I just couldn't resist.

Noel
please send all flames to root at localhost