[Linux-aus] Should Linux Australia change its name

Bianca Gibson bianca.rachel.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:03:30 EST 2012

On 26 April 2012 20:19, <linux-aus-request at lists.linux.org.au> wrote:

> [...]

Um...my answer doesn't really fit the analogy, so I'll drop it.
Since LA is a non profit whose values statement makes it clear we should
support things such as a python conference, I think it is our problem since
it is an obstacle for a python conference that we support, and therefore we
should look into how to remove or minimise the obstacle.

> Cheers,
> Adam.

Bianca