[Linux-aus] Should Linux Australia change its name

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Apr 26 21:45:40 EST 2012

*sigh*

On Thu, 2012-04-26 at 19:59 +1000, Chris Neugebauer wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 19:52, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:
> >
> > Then, as the risk of repeating myself, yet again, the only option you have
> > if you don't want to explain that, is to become your own legal entity,
> > because I can see you answering  "other" questions if not about linux, about
> > other things... and seriously
>
> I'm not sure how you perceive it as being the only option.

Well thus far your other option is to spam the crap out of this list
trying to thrash your idea down everyones throats, constantly at that
too, with NO new arguments, none, nudda zip!

I wont waste my time replying on anything else because, you have said
everything time and time and time again, and my response will be
identical to all previous occasions and I HATE repeating myself.