[Linux-aus] Should Linux Australia change its name?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Apr 23 12:29:48 EST 2012

On Sun, 2012-04-22 at 23:26 +1000, Brent Wallis wrote:

> No problem if you want to drop your roots.
> We will happily take your domain name and every other thing associated...

Indeed, people can't expect to have all the cakes in the shop - pick the
one you want, then leave the others for someone else to claim.

IOW, if the name is changed, you really have forfeited the right to keep
exclusive to yourself the name " Linux Australia "

> How much ...and when will it be available??

yep, plenty of people/groups will snap it up in a jiffy