[Linux-aus] hardware

Flame Herbohn aphplix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:14:54 EST 2011

Hi John,

Try MSY http://msy.com.au/ for low priced hardware. They are retailers
but we found they usually had prices lower than our wholesalers. I
don't think they do Linux installs as standard but I'm sure if you
were ordering enough systems that you could work out a deal for them
to do the base install for a small fee.

For the thin clients talk to ThinLinX http://www.thinlinx.com/

--
Flame