[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct

elliott-brennan elliottbrennan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:28:40 EST 2011

I would also suggest that we look at the Human
Rights and Equal Opportunity site and related Act
be reviewed for useful definitions which can be
included.

I would also suggest that examples of unacceptable
behaviour be included.

My general experience in the area has been that
providing specific examples assists people with
coming to terms with what what such codes are
attempting to achieve and prevent, rather than
being a purely abstract notion.

Other than that, my congratulation on the work
done so far :)

Regards,

Patrick