[Linux-aus] Tone and Eqtiquette

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Fri Sep 9 15:16:21 EST 2011

Hi There,

Would we all be able to refrain from on-list personal jibes, outright in your face, snarky or subtle? If we must throw such accusations around, I would ask you to do so directly to each other without involving Linux Australia, this mailing list or me.

Judgding by the overall tone of the discussions about the proposed constitutional changes, I'm not sure Linux Australia is the type of organisation I would want to be a member of any longer.

Linux Australia is not a forum to be blatantly or subtly rude to each other.

DSL