[Linux-aus] OSDC Reminder - 16-18 November 2011 + miniconfs 14, 15 November

Daniel Black daniel.subs at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 27 15:16:59 EST 2011

Hi,

As you may know, the Open Source Developers Conference
(http://OSDC.com.au<http://osdc.com.au/>) is being held in Canberra from
November 16-18. To purchase tickets from the OSDC website or from the payments
link; https://osdc2011.wufoo.com/forms/buy-tickets/

The OSDC is a great opportunity for you & your organisation to see the
latest in open tools, technology, business models and methods.

The OSDC is a not-for-profit conference bringing together developers,
technologists, & advocates working in various fields leading toward open
technology - including software, open data, mobile technologies,
visualisation, cloud computing, programming languages, system
administration, licensing and open source in government. This year, starting
November 16th, the Open Source Developers Conference is coming to the
Australian National University in Canberra from Wednesday 16th November to
Friday 18th November 2011 and we would love to see you and your team there.

We've got a great lineup with keynotes from Senator Kate Lundy, Jon Oxer and
Damian Conway, plus Brian Catto from AGIMO.gov.au <http://agimo.gov.au/> and
Tony Beal from AGS.gov.au <http://ags.gov.au/>. We've got Mini-confs from
the Open Source Industry Alliance, and on Java, PHP and GR8. Plus workshops
on Arduino, Google's Go programming language and Agile software development.
For the full line-up and more information visit the OSDC schedule -
http://2011.osdc.com.au/schedule/

There's heaps more, so check http://OSDC.com.au/ <http://osdc.com.au/> for
more details and to purchase tickets, or reply to this email with any
questions you might have. Hopefully we'll see you in Canberra in mid
November for the conference.
</blurb>

We would love to see you there.

Daniel