[Linux-aus] Multimedia/music miniconf CFP reminder

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at atrad.com.au
Sat Oct 22 22:14:26 EST 2011

This is a reminder that the LCA2012 Multimedia and Music miniconf call for
papers is still open.  As per our preliminary schedule at

  http://www.annodex.org/events/lca2012_mmm/pmwiki.php/Main/Timetable

we already have some fantastic talks lined up, but would love to add a few
more to the list.  If you're doing anything related to music or multimedia
with opensource software, we would love to hear about it - either as a full
presentation or a lightning talk.  Please contact one of us as soon as
possible if you are interested in presenting so we can add you to the
schedule.  Full contact details can be found on the miniconf website at

  http://www.annodex.org/events/lca2012_mmm/

First time presenters are especially encouraged to submit.

Jonathan, Silvia and Roderick
(LCA2012 Multimedia and Music Miniconf organisers)