[Linux-aus] Event overlaps - and what to do to avoid them in the future

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Nov 11 07:19:08 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 22:15 +1100, Kathy Reid wrote:
> For instance, what's a girl to do if she's into PHP and Drupal, hacks
> her own knitting with Lilypad Arduino, is into leadership of open
> source and happens to be organising linux.conf.au? :P

I'm on the Ada Initiative advisory board. I advised against the 14th of
January for the purely selfish reason that I would not be able to attend
due to a prior commitment to Drupal Downunder
(call for sessions closes on Monday)

However proximity to LCA is one of the drivers for AdaCamp - Val herself
will be in town - as will many other prominent women from our community
- it will be great.

But I'm not +1 ing it.  Because damnit, I can't go.  Otherwise, it would
have my full and total support. ;)

- D.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director