[Linux-aus] Invitation

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at
Wed Nov 9 00:00:31 EST 2011

I would like to invite you to ask all people from all Universities to create an Open Platform to Occupy Movement.
It should be collaborative to aim competition of ideas, see:http://www.innocentive.com/
http://web.mit.edu/mitpsc/whatwedo/ideas-competition/
http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/
It should add the animation style to easy the idea and knowledge transmission: http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/videos/
And look for as best content as possible, see MIT:http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
Remember: energy equals matter plus squared speed of light (E = m x c2).
Each small group has its problems to be solved.
All they need is knowledge, energy and access to raw matter to solve its problems. There is no need for money (money is only an idea backed by confidence with some functions).
There is plenty of decentralized energy from the sun:
http://www.spectrolab.com/
We can change any matter with knowledge and energy.
With knowledge and energy we can solve all our problems:
http://group4labs.com/
http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/81ghz-diamond-semiconductor-created-20030827/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILlP_yDZ2o
Money is nothing but only an idea backed by confidence with some functions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money
If all clients of any Bank draw all their money from the Bank, it goes bankrupt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU&feature=related
Even a child knows the sphere is a basic form of most stuff in this Universe. Figure it out: when a child blows a soap bubble why it takes the shape of a sphere and not a pyramid? So, why did we accept pyramids in all human structures (social, work, army, religion and all sorts of human organizations)? All those pyramid structures create and maintain the 1% exploiting the 99%.
Why a dog doesn't see the chain around its neck? Maybe because it is too close to the eyes. But after it sees/senses the chain, it will only try to get rid of it if it is a free dog (it is not used to wear chains around its neck. All pyramids systems are nothing but a structure to slave people).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Girl_blowing_bubbles.jpg
The concepts of divided linear thinking in hierarchies, priorities, competition and segments drive to a pyramid society. In order to one person climb the pyramid other has to fall. This concept is over and does not work anymore.
It is crazy to maximize the idea (money) instead of the creator of the idea that is the human being. The human brain does not work like that.
It is time to change from monetarism economy to a resource based economy that aims to maximize the human quality of life in a sustainable and circular (not linear) way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mkRFCtl2MI
The real world is not a zero sum economy.
http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/2010/06/28/rsa-animate-crisis-capitalism/
The time (to change) is now.
The key to set US free is with US and nobody else.
See our struggle. We believe all world is suffering from Banks and Investors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1MOMKZ8BI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7-9IMYG6KI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdpMjG5CmY
See our fight: USA wanted to change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOD5cPs01_s
USA wanted the wealth to be spread around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqI5PSRcXM
The Congress hijacks the power given to them in every election.
http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/index.php
The Congress only serves Banks, Corporations and Lobbyists.
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/mems.php?party=A&cycle=2012
The Congress has sat still on their hands and does not represent US anymore but only corporations and lobbyist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZ5bx9AyI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cJv-D7JPo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8svbm4WYmU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrRj83BunNE
We the people choose to change by ourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmJdjSns4E
A new wave of reason has started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PT90dAA49Q
We are the change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrv3hteHglI
http://vimeo.com/30221816
http://vimeo.com/29906321
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n52957kl76Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42qyObZGnWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8VcUxpvzxQ
http://vimeo.com/30582085
http://vimeo.com/30216273
http://vimeo.com/30259354
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1MOMKZ8BI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7-9IMYG6KI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdpMjG5CmY
We the people have just realize we are all connected.
And the only way to help US is to help every people on this nation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk
We the people have woken up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su5mXhf1Qpc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG_TKAJyV6k
http://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeEconomist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w
http://vimeo.com/27021881
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnEGu8VF8Y
We the people choose to create a new currency free from Banks, FED and debt to replace the US Dollar.
The bonds and the US Dollar from the Banks and the 1% will no longer have any value.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvegNqKcQ-g&feature=related
We the people choose to change our pyramid society into a social network society all interconnected in polyhedral form.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLih81Gfom8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network
No people, corporation or any other thing should be on top of other human been.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwWVop-PBAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3plwTxdSO4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc
We believe the social network society all interconnected in polyhedral form can cure the diseases caused by the pyramid society. We can see the change from human competition to cooperation. The competition should be open competition of ideas which aim to maximize the human quality of life in a sustainable way. No people, corporation or any other thing should be on top of other human been.
http://arxiv.org/pdf/0907.0334
Very complex jobs can be performed leaderless and without a pyramid structure or pyramid society.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6jaKuDPQg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2ZLr87lLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB7jSFeVz1U
We fight for a better education, free and open to all USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCbdS4hSa0s
The 1% call us zombies, pest or rats to kill us without remorse.
http://www.brownells.com/aspx/general/zombie.aspx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tb2fE68UGg
Who we are? We are the 99% of population.
http://vimeo.com/29511960
We are the life force power of this Universe.
http://vimeo.com/30476100
And we choose every day to step into the right hemisphere of our brain to understand we are all connected in the deepest way.
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk
http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/2010/05/06/rsa-animate-empathic-civilisation/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFs9WO2B8uI
Every day we do meditation to get in touch with the right hemisphere of our brain
http://www.integrallifework.com/forum/?page_id=322
The deregulation started on Ronald Reagan administration and never stopped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T389e9StiAc
The deregulation only helped to concentrate wealth to the 1% and left US with poverty in society, environment, health...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAH-o7oEiyY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-sO_uNaFw
It made possible to Banks gamble with our money.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_LWm6_6tA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3JTPzW3xmg
The banks got broke and asked for Government to print more money to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k&NR=1
To avoid inflation, Government cuts expenditure with people to give money to the Banks and corporations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64Loi2FJT8
For years the wealth has been systematically concentrated in the hands of a few people (most Banks and Investors).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipV_pK6HXw
Imagine if all money in the world goes to only one person.
Even a child knows if that happens money would lose completely its value.
Wealth has been concentrated for years and money is losing its value for years.
Money is nothing but only an idea backed by confidence with some functions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money
If all clients of any Bank draw all their money from the Bank, it goes bankrupt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU&feature=related
Even a child knows the sphere is a basic form of most stuff in Universe, not a pyramid. So, why did we accept pyramids in all human structures (social, work, army, religion and all sorts of human organizations). All those pyramid structures create and maintain the 1% exploiting the 99%.
Why a dog doesn't see the chain around its neck... Maybe because it is too close... But after it sees/senses the chain, it will only try to get rid of it if it is a free dog (it is not used to wear chains around its neck).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Girl_blowing_bubbles.jpg
The concepts of divided linear thinking in hierarchies, priorities, competition and segments drive to a pyramid society. In order to one person climb the pyramid other has to fall. This concept is over and does not work anymore.
It is crazy to maximize the idea (money) instead of the creator of the idea that is the human being. The human brain does not work like that.
It is time to change from monetarism economy to a resource based economy that aims to maximize the human quality of life in a sustainable and circular (not linear) way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mkRFCtl2MI
The real world is not a zero sum economy.
http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/2010/06/28/rsa-animate-crisis-capitalism/
The time (to change) is now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73gtsiWu8g4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tjyT8WLvK0