[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Grant - phpConf.au

Graham Weldon graham.weldon at phpconf.org.au
Sun May 1 18:57:09 EST 2011

Date: 1st May 2011
Project Name: phpConf.au 2011 (Conference)
Aim of Project: To provide a world class PHP Conference in Sydney, Australia.
Person Responsible for Request: Graham Weldon (graham.weldon at phpconf.org.au)
Request:

phpConf.au is an effort to bring a world class conference to Australia to serve the needs of the Australian and Australasian PHP community by providing a venue and event that brings together international and domestic speakers. The conference is a two day event, planned to be hosted at the Sydney Masonic Centre.

We require some assistance financially to kick start what is intended to be an annual event. The initial amount required is just under AUD $10,000. However we'd like to encourage Linux Australia to consider a sponsorship package of AUD $12,000 to serve as the initial funding we require to get moving on this conference.

I have attached a PDF detailing the conference and the sponsorship packages that are available. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thankyou for your consideration.

Cheers,
Graham Weldon

phpConf.au Organiser
PHP Conferences Australia