[Linux-aus] 2010 Treasurers report for Linux Australia

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Wed Mar 23 06:02:59 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 01:16 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> That seems like it's about right to me. It would obviously be nice to
> have a summary of LCA2010 other than just "$85k profit" -- any chance
> of that?

Ack.  Young children and a house build project[0] have been consuming my
spare time.  I will be putting together a better summary RSN.

Cheers!

[0] Framing complete, roof should be going on shortly (crappy weather
today...)

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz |      linux.conf.au 2012