[Linux-aus] 2010 Treasurers report for Linux Australia

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Tue Mar 22 23:04:03 EST 2011

Hello all,

Please find attached a copy of the 2010 Treasurers report for Linux
Australia.

I would like to offer my personal and sincere apologies for the delays
incurred in getting these reports finalised for presenting.

Our audit is currently in progress and pending completion the council
will call an SGM in the coming months to motion this report. The exact
details and an agenda will be sent to the list in due course.

If anybody has any questions they are welcome to ask in public on this
list (linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au), to the council
(council at linux.org.au) or to myself personally (treasurer at linux.org.au).
I would be happy to answer any queries and provide documentation as
necessary.

Warm Regards,
Joshua Hesketh
Treasurer