[Linux-aus] geek feminism - from the other side

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Mar 2 09:58:46 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 22:45 +1100, Paul Wayper wrote:

> On 03/01/2011 09:48 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
> > Congratulations, your lawyer will soon become rather rich, I hope you're
> > not in Queensland, because that will earn you more than many civil
> > suites (probably an offence in other states as well), yes, regardless of
> > qualifications of applicants, that's the most stupidest thing you could
> > have ever said in public, so I hope for your sake you really do not have
> > any input in employment of any staff.
>
> Really, I'm impressed.  This list has just demonstrated why it is that having
> so many men involved in a discussion makes the whole thing stupid.
>
> I mean, normally it takes a good four or five posts for someone to claim to be
> some expert in law and tell everyone how it's done, but you've really just cut
> straight to the point there.  Who cares about equal opportunity laws, you've
> just channelled the living spirit of the law itself and magically determined
> something that suits you.  And then you went on to make it a condemnation of
> anyone who doesn't think the way you do.  That's really quite impressive.

*sigh*  another ranting troll to killoff

OK I say that perhaps because I can speak from legal POV.
I have seen innocent comments like that backfire and used against a
previous employer, out there in
the  " R E A L "  world, it means a lot in a court when you make public
comments like that, regardless of context.

I wont even waste my time with the rest of your drivel, because your
obviously clueless in these dealings.